BIMAT 0.03% DROPS Bimatoprost Eye Drop
|Brands||Ajanta Pharma - India|
Brand Name : Bimat Eye Drop
Active Ingredient : Bimatoprost 0.03% w/v
Manufactured by : Ajanta Pharmaceuticals
Expert advice for Bimat Eye Drop
- Bimat helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Bimat may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Bimat.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using Bimat and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
Tags: bimat, drops, bimatoprost, drop, pharmaceuticals, ajanta, pharma, india, BIMAT, 0.03%, DROPS, Bimatoprost, Drop, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceuticals BIMAT 0.03% DROPS Bimatoprost Eye Drop, BIMAT 0.03% DROPS Bimatoprost Eye Drop Pharmaceuticals