Azipen 500 mg (Azithromycin)
|Product Code:||AZIP 001|
Azipen Tablet is used for throat infection, bacterial infections and other conditions
What is Azipen (500mg)
Azipen (500mg) is an antibiotic that fights bacteria.
Azipen (500mg) is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Azipen (500mg) may also be used for purposes not listed in Azipen (500mg) guide.
Azipen (500mg) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common side effects may include:
- mild diarrhea;
- mild stomach pain or upset;
- dizziness; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.