Kamagra Gold Green
|Brand:||Ajanta Pharma - India|
|Product Code:||Kamagra Gold Green|
- Price in reward points: 210
Kamagra Gold Green (Sildenafil Citrate)
Ajanta Pharma Limited India
Viagra is used for treating erectile dysfunction (e.g., male impotence). In combination with sexual stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine is not intended for use in women or children. This medicine will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV infection. Use ‘safe sex’ practices such as latex condoms.
How to use
Viagra is to be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Viagra’s effect lasts for about 4 hours. Viagra is not supposed to be taken more than one pill (100mg) per day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Viagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor and it works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Viagra is to be used as necessary, so you are not supposed to take it according to a schedule.
Viagra is to be kept in its original container. It is to be stored at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light and out of the reach of children.
Do not take Viagra if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”).
Before taking Viagra, tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
• a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
• cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
• an antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
• doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
• HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
• an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
• carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin);
• rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).