Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR SITE.
Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
* I am not a law enforcement officer nor am I affiliated with a law enforcement officer or agency.
* I am not accessing this site to gain information to use against the website operators it's affiliates or any other person or entity in any conceivable manner.
* I will hold the operators of this website, or anyone associated with this website harmless for any information I find herein.
* I know and understand the laws in my country and state with regards to purchasing prescription medication and if I am required by law to have a valid prescription, I do. To order the products or services from us you have to be at least 21 years of age.
International Duty Laws It is your responsibility to determine whether Internet purchases of drugs in your area are prohibited under local laws.
- Prices are subjected to change according to the International currency rates and changes in cost prices without any further notice.
- Availability of the products is subjected to change without any further notice.
- Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted.
- After you will purchase you will receive electronic bill which will include, your order number, specification of your order, user name and password (that you will/have choose/n), which will enable you to check out the status of your order.
- ETALAZE.BIZ takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchase and the purchaser's country of origin. Purchaser agrees to not violate any local Drug Agency laws and is familiar with local country Ministry of Health regulations, including the obligatory prescriptions needed when importing pharmaceuticals.
- I'm of age 21 or more.
- I'm not addicted to any of the medicines I'm purchasing.
- I'm aware of the functions and side effects of all the items purchased.
- I'm aware of proper dosages and instructions for each medicine purchased.
- I agree that my order is purchased for LEGAL USE.
- I will hold the operators of this website, or anyone associated with this website harmless for any information I find herein.
- I know and understand the laws in my country and state with regards to purchasing prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site harmless for my actions.
- I posses valid prescription for ordered medicaments and I'm using them under doctor's control.
- All products are shipped at the full risk of the purchaser.
- ETALAZE.NET assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. The material contained on this web site (and on any sites linked from and to this site) is for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to promote or support the taking of anabolic/androgenic steroids or other drugs. By viewing this information and purchasing steroids you agree to save ETALAZE.NET forever harmless, its executives, directors, or assign from any damages occurred howsoever arising, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
- ETALAZE.NET does not advocate, encourage, possess, or attempt to obtain anabolic steroids or any other controlled substances and can not be held responsible for the actions taken by viewers and customers.
- The descriptions and opinions offered in this site are not medical suggestions or advice but are generally based on speculative and subjective values. Every user taking these drugs should always first consult a licensed physician as their improper and unsupervised use can cause damaging and permanent side effects. We strenuously disapprove of the administration of pharmaceuticals to minors to better athletic performance.
- All products have printed expiration dates. If you receive products with expired date, do not use them and contact us. Unless otherwise stated, and subject to your statutory rights in respect of quality and fitness for purpose, we make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold.
- We will deliver the ordered goods to the address given by you at the time you have made your order.
- We will try to deliver your goods within 21 business days but delay in delivery is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates that we give you for the delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges by the Postal Service, or expenses caused by any delay in delivering of the goods to you, unless caused by our negligence.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once they have been delivered to your specified delivery address. Once the goods have been delivered we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage of the goods. The ordered goods are not returnable.
- If incorrect shipping information is provided by the purchaser, the order might be miss delivered. ETALAZE.NET takes no responsibility for order losses caused by this miss delivery or for losses occurring.
- If you do not receive the purchased goods within 30 days of the date on which you have ordered them, you must notify us in writing at our contact address within 40 days of the date on which you have ordered the goods.
- If the delivered goods are not what you have ordered, prior to the point of delivery, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, and provided that you have notified us accordingly within 14 days of delivery, our only obligation, at your option, will be: to make good any shortage that are caused by our mistake.
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
Health Related Information
The information contained in the Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on the Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by ) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Etalaze does not condone the use of illegal steroids. Claims made regarding any benefits are based on the subjective results of users reported in non controlled conditions. Individual results may vary. Products are not for use by individuals under 21 years of age.
The information presented here should not be considered medical recommendation in any way. Legalities regarding anabolic steroids, growth hormone, and other performance related drugs vary from state, province or country. If these drugs are illegal according to the laws governing, please do not engage in their use. By accessing this website, you have read the disclaimer and agree to hold the owners, writers, sponsors, advertisers, and employees of Etalaze FREE from any civil or criminal liability.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our website and the domain name " Etalaze is representative of products that may enhance blood levels of steroid hormones in the body.
Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by“Etalaze.net” in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, “Etalaze.net”reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Privacy Notice . Our Privacy Notice , as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.
Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Return Policy. You can return the products, but it is not safe for our clients to return them, the better choise is to make a reshipment for You, we will need the custom letter scan at 120 dpi (to avoid scamers),
Lapsed Accounts: In order to keep “ETALAZE” membership roster current, if a Member does not access his or her account for a period of “100” days or more, “ETALAZE” may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Member's account. “ETALAZE” will endeavor to notify a Member of “ETALAZE” intent to terminate such Member's account by notice to such Member's provided email address at least “10” days prior to deactivation. If the Member fails to respond to such email notice with “10” days after the day it is sent by “ETALAZE”, such Member's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, “ETALAZE” strongly recommends that all Members keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While “ETALAZE” desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, “ETALAZE” has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to “ETALAZE”to have been abandoned. Each Member agrees that failure to access his or her account for “100” days or more conclusively indicates that such Member's account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
Verify Members' Address: “ETALAZE” reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from “ETALAZE”.